Ad

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Join Pinecone Research.. Try New Products and Earn Cash


PineCone Research is looking for NEW panelists! MEN and WOMEN ages 18-54!
 Register to join the Pinecone Panel for an opportunity to evaluate new product ideas 
in the comfort of your own home and earn cash rewards for your opinions.

Hurry… these opening usually do not last long!!!

Pinecone is a well sought after company that offers
to pay you for your opinions and surveys. 

*****   This is one Company I can totally Vouch for myself.... I have been with them for almost a year now and they send me surveys at least once or twice a week and I have been sent products to test numerous times.  They pay $3 per survey and I just have it sent to my paypal account.  Unlike those other surveys sites that you have to earn points to get paid this one you do not.  I get paid usually 1 or 2 days after taking the survey.  You do have to be accepted into this company but anyone who wants a little extra cash this is a great company to go through.  Just this month I earned $21 (yes that not a ton) but I did get sent a product to test this month as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment