Ad

Saturday, April 30, 2011

All For FREE!!!! 100% savings

These items I got today were all FREE.  

Reach Toothbrushes and Toothpaste are at Smiths/ Kroger 10/$10
I used coupons from 4/17 SS inserts  which were $1 off any reach toothbrush/ floss or    listerine product. 
and I took advantage of the e-coupon that I pre-loaded to my Smiths card for $1 off crest toothpaste  ( I even got a catalina for $2/2 more Reach total care toothbrushes)

Nivea Lip Balm is .99 at Vons/ Safeway and there have been internet printable coupons for $2/2 any nivea lip care product.  I had 4 of these coupons meaning I got 2 items per coupon  and these were also free

Franks hot sauce had a $1 coupon on their facebook page about 1 week ago and these are only .98 cents regularly at Walmart



Of course I did have to pay Tax on the non-food items but retail value of all these items is $39.67 and I only paid $1.05 OOP for Tax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment