Ad

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Glade Cvs MM Deal


Here is a great reason why I buy extra inserts each Sunday. 

Glade products you buy $10 worth get $3 in ECB
Glade Sense and Spray are Normally 10.99  but on sale for 2/$6.00 making them $3 each  the refills are also on sale 2/$6  

I Used  3  $3/1 any Glad Sense and Spray starter kit coupons from SS 4/3
and  just for Joining Right At Home They sent me a coupon for 1.00 off any Sense and Spray Refill
I bought 3 starter kits for sale price $3 each and when I used all 3 coupons for $3 off that made them free..     I used the $1 coupon for the refill which was on sale for $3 making me only pay $2 OOP but I made back $3 in ECB....  So I MADE $1 extra on this transaction... That makes all those glade products FREE....  just 4 of those products total is $38.96 retail

Zyrtec 3 packs are only 3.99 and I used 2 of the $4 coupon from the  SS 4/10 and made both pack FREE.

To wrap it up total retail for all products pictured $46.94 before taxes and I got it ALL FOR FREE!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment