Ad

Friday, April 22, 2011

Coupon Policies!!!

You may have never thought you would need to actually take a store coupon policy with you when you make your shopping trip but when it comes to really using coupons to the fullest you're pretty much guaranteed that you are going to need it at some point in time. This means that each and every store you plan to shop/coupon at you will need to become knowledgeable on their policy and have it printed and with in case you run into any problems.  Walmart is probably going to be the one store you make sure to print out because their policy has been changing more often lately to help them compete with the competition.  Changing policies mean not all employees are up to date.  I personally have run into this problem at Walmart 3 times so far.  When it comes to my hard earned money I will not have some cashier tell me how to spend it.  I'll just pop out my handy dandy policy and show them how it's going to be done  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment