Ad

Sunday, May 29, 2011

92% savings at Walgreens & CVS 5/29



For the 1st time I actually got almost everything I went for at Walgreens.  The past few trips I have had to revamp my scenario while in the store after realizing they were out of most of the items I went for.  Today they were only out of the Ritz Crackerfuls which I had already been warned they may not be available in all stores.  And the Free vitamins were all out as well.  Luckily my scenario worked fine without those items.  I even lucked out scoring free travel body washes on the deodorant. :)

Retail for all this was $97.40 and OOP I paid $8.04!!!

 Coupons Used...
@ Walgreens
(4) $1/1 Reynolds foil wrap from 5/15 SS
$1/1 Icy Hot from 5/1 SS
$1.50/1 Ecotrin 5/1 RP
(6) BOGO Right Guard Coupon 5/1 RP


@ CVS
I Used $1/2 Nestle Water 5/1 SS
$3/2 Pantene Products 5/1 P&G

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I love to hear that. I really try my best to find the best deals and have the information available to everyone as soon as I can. I know I'm not as good as some of the bigger blogs but I have finally found something I am compassionate about so this is more fun for me than work :)

    ReplyDelete