Ad

Monday, May 2, 2011

Walgreens Trip 5/1

 

Retail $81.19
OOP $10.08  before tax
         $15.76 After tax
I used $7 in RR I earned from the Splenda deal last week to pay for my 1st transaction of Cottonelle ....I even have $3.00 left over in RR I forgot to use from the Toilet Paper  :)  Making it really 12.76 total tax and all  That is right at 88% savings  :)

Cottonelle is buy 2 get 3RR back
use 2  $0.50/1 coupons for cottonelle
use $1.00 /1 coupon from Walgreens May Coupon Book

Gum Eez is pay $2.00 get 2.00 RR  =  FREE

Schick is BOGO   I used the 2  $3.00/1  schick coupon on their facebook page making the razor blades $1.49 each   And I used the $1.00/1 coupon on their facebook for the shaving gel making them $0.90 each

Tylenol Precise at my Local Walgreens was $7.99 each and I used the $5.00 coupons on their website and stacked it with the $3.00 coupon in the Walgreens May Coupon Book.

The Candy was my cheap filler items

4 comments:

  1. I told Chris that we need to move to a bigger city so I can coupon more! Haha! I see all these good deals out there but don't have the stores here. At least I am getting some of them! I want a Walgreens so bad! Thanks for the help!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry.... I actually LOVE CVS more than Walgreens. It is soo much easier and they do have great sales. Walgreens really makes me mad that you have to add in filler items just to make ur purchase with coupons. The whole point to me is to get the products as cheap as possible but when you have to add in a few filler items that makes my total oop more than what I wanted it to be. CVS does not make you have to have fillers. I will hopefully make more posts with CVS deals so u can score a great deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I noticed CVS is tricky when it comes to some things, when you can get extra bucks for things its usually a great deal but otherwise sometimes not. They will have things on sale and you think hey its on sale it must be a good deal. Then you go to Wal-Mart or Target and they have it cheaper when it is not on sale, haha. I have learned my lesson and really watch those prices now!

    ReplyDelete